Tuesday 15 September 2015

Project Announcement!



















I have officially decided that I will be working with my idea for "A Lost Soul" as the project for my A2 coursework. The next stage of development for my short-film is to continue my research which must now have a direct relevance to how this knowledge will benefit my upcoming media product; the research I must look to are of the following...

  • Target audience
  • Codes and conventions of the thriller genre.
  • Analysing more short films.
  • Analysing film posters.
  • Complete casting.
  • Work on the "A Lost Soul" script.
  • Research directing style.




This is a quick teaser that I presented to my media teachers to give them an idea of the tone and style of my short-film as well as an indication to were I currently am with my coursework. 

I will continue to work on my research and continue production with "A Lost Soul" as I aim to begin filming by October half term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment