Monday 21 September 2015

A Lost Soul - Casting Jennifer

Avril Tricker as (Claire) in "Downfall 2"

When I envisioned the character of Jennifer, I had one actress in my mind who I use to picture what she'd act and sound like. The actress who I used as my creative reference is "Avril Tricker".She is the person I have offered the role to as I have worked with her before on a short-film, making me familiar with her acting style. 

The entire role consists of Avril performing through her voice as her character only engages with Max over the phone throughout the whole film. Which is why I believe Avril is a excellent fit as she is also a singer, enabling her to express various emotions through her voice alone. This is ultimately why I have decided to cast Avril for the role of Jennifer. 

1 comment:

  1. Talking about Audemars Piguet, they're the actual rolex replica sale associated with Hublot -- that is an additional normal a part of rolex replica uk enthusiast discussion. Honestly, I love each manufacturers a great deal as well as believe these replica watches sale people each provide lots of worth towards the desk. Personally, it's not the Royal-Oak-Offshore-versus-Big-Bang globe, when i believe each item households may reside in fake breitling tranquility. Whenever individuals state "the Large Boom is simply the duplicate from the replica watches Regal Walnut Just offshore situation style. Obviously, both items convey more variations compared to these fake rolex sale people perform commonalities, also it is not such as Audemars Piguet produced the entire situation inside a vacuum cleaner, possibly.

    ReplyDelete