Thursday 24 September 2015

Film Magazines

My collection of "EMPIRE Magazine" since 2008
As apart my research, I have looked at various issues of film magazines that I have collected over the years. This is to inform my understanding as to how films are promoted through various images and articles regarding production,as well as interviews with the cast and crew. All of this to lure the attention of the film's target audience, this knowledge and understanding will have a major influence in later stages of my coursework as part of my work involves me producing a film review of my media product for a magazine. By studying various issues of "EMPIRE Magazine" I will gain access to a range of reviews for films of all sorts of genres; offering me the chance to analyse the structure and techniques of different writers in addition to how the editor has assembled the content with images and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment