Saturday 19 September 2015

A Lost Soul - Soundtrack

As I progress through the early phases of pre-production for my short-film "A Lost Soul" , I've created a playlist on youtube that include a list of various musical pieces that I'm using as creative reference for my project. Here as a few of the tracks from my playlist; consisting of a range of music and film scores. These musical tracks are there to help me get a sense of the tone I'm looking for in my coursework project and will be included in the final product. 

















There are reasons behind why I have chosen these tracks in particular as creative reference for my project. Those reason are that these musical tracks bring a unsettling and sinister presents, something that I want the audience to feel as they witness the character 'Max' feeling lost and isolated ; locked in the basement as he seeks out the identify behind the person who put him there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment