Monday 21 September 2015

A Lost Soul - Jennifer

Jennifer is a supporting character with the story of "A Lost Soul" , Jennifer is a very important character to the story as she plays a major factor on my idea on playing with narrative and perspective. As I will be using the character of "Jennifer" to play with the audience as to who they perceive the story's antagonist to be. 

I have written her character to have a sense of mystery regarding her overall presents in the story; within the story we never truly get a full look at her appearance. This is a quality that may change as development progresses but I intend to keep it this way, simply because it opens the audiences mind to the ideas behind people we may not notice but who in fact notice us. 

Ultimately I believe that Jennifer is a character that will help me achieve my aim of challenging the conventions regarding the protagonist and antagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment