Friday 27 November 2015

Second Day of Filming

Within the second day of filming for my project, I continued from where I left off on the previous shoot. This was to ensure that myself and the actor can keep an awareness of what is needed within the scene and the character. 

Overall, the day was a complete success as we wrapped all of the basement sequence. I did encounter a few difficulties during today's shoot as we did not have the correct prop documents within the briefcase; I had to substitute a few shots that involved revealing the working documents and change them so that they don't show the content, instead just imply what it is through dialogue. I did reach a compromise and settle on the alternative shots that still achieved the emotional intention that I wanted.   



Collaborating through the actors first line of dialogue  


Another creative decision that was made during today's shoot was to substitute the confetti sequence where Aayush's character would toss a pile of paper into the air, this decision was made to focus our efforts on his performance and to deliver the story to the best of our about without visual stimulus. I will re-visit the confetti sequence during the reshoots; overall the second of filming went well and I have wrapped up on the basement sequences, looking forward to shooting the office scenes and completing principle photography on 'A Lost Soul'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment