Thursday 19 November 2015

"Spider-Man 2" Review (Analysed)




In regards to the design and layout of my film review, this magazine review for "Spider-Man 2" is to some extent what I want for my own magazine review do appear like. 

The design and placement I found in this review to be very effective as it appears to be well organised whilst utilising those visual elements I depiction within the foundations of my analysis within film reviews. As this review utilises the various fonts and colours to distinguish the range of information the review is presenting such as highlighting the tile, age rating and the final verdict by emphasising it through bold and black fonts.

Another aspect of this review I am fond of is the placement of the prime image as it not only has given me ideas as to what type of still image from my media product to use as this will set the reader's overall expectation of my product, but the overall placement of the image seems neat and visually appealing.

Ultimately, I found this review to be extremely informative as to how I was to design the layout of my magazine review in order to present my content in an organised and yet engaging manner that readers will find to be of industry standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment