Wednesday 11 November 2015

Planned 'Director's Cut' for my short film

I have decided to extend the script for my short film by including additional scenes and extended sequences, allowing the story and it's characters to be further developed in order to provide the audience more information as to the diegesis of the product; all will in fact be included within the director's cut of my short film.

The pre-production for the short-film will revolve round the theatrical cut of the project and in regards to shooting, prime focus will be to gather footage scenes for the theatrical cut then following complete shoot on the theatrical cut; shooting will begin on the additional scenes. 

Ultimately priority will be given to the theatrical cut of the project in order to ensure that I deliver the product to the best of my ability; after completing the prime cut, then all of my undivided attention will be focused on assembling the director's cut of my short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment