Monday 12 October 2015

The evolution of the thriller genre




This video is about of my secondary research that explains how the thriller genre has evolved over the century since it's birth; informing us on the principle formula a the thriller which are suspense,tension and anxiety. 

The video has emphasised on how many film-makers have incorporated this formula in various films of there own. An interesting thing that this video addresses is in the genre's evolution over the years as new sub-genres are formed and film-makers find new or different ways to thrill their audience.

Overall I have found this video extremely insightful as is gives me an insight regards what I must do with "A Lost Soul" to ensure that it fits within the genre and following the key formula by creating suspense,tension and anxiety to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment