Tuesday 20 October 2015

2nd Script Draft - Mr Michie's Feedback

I have received feedback from one of my media teachers regarding the latest draft of my script. Mr Michie has stated that he is overall satisfied with the overall story and narrative. However , the aspects of my script that needs work on length of the story; this was expected as I have written more just for creative purposes. This will help me then identify what needs to be trimmed out in order to meet the criteria of 5 minutes. As well as the structure of the script, Mr Michie has also corrected some of the lines in order to help the dialogue flow better. The main comment made by Mr Michie surrounding the script was about involving school students; Mr Michie suggested that this is too cliche as most ideas involved with bullying present it within a educational setting. He also believes that it lowers the production value of the project, he recommends incorporating the idea within a business environment in order to represent an alternative approach to bullying.

Overall the script is developing very well and I am happy with the response my script is receiving. I will be re-working the script to incorporate Mr Michie's ideas and feedback in order to strengthen the quality of my overall media product.

No comments:

Post a Comment