Thursday 29 October 2015

Location Scouting (Office)


This is the location that I will be using to shoot a sequence in the film that requires the characters to be in a working environment. I have decided on this location as it fits my vision because it will provide a mature and professional aesthetic regarding the mise en scene within my project.

I have been granted permission by the staff of this facility to film here. However there are some points that I must address, this is a functioning office with important documents and statements held by the staff; I must ensure that nothing is misplaced or damaged. 

I have only permission to shoot only during a Sunday as that is the only time the unit will be available for me to use. I must ensure that I am well prepared to get my footage within the limited time that I have within the compound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment