Thursday 29 October 2015

2nd Script Draft - Miss Piggot's Feedback

Recently my second media teacher has read the current draft of the script. She is overall very satisfied with the narrative and direction of the film; however she has addressed many queries regarding the character 'Max' and the way I have chosen to present him. The most significant piece of feedback that I received from Miss Piggot is that she can envision Max as a young man in his mid 20s, by incorporating the idea of Max being a school student she found the story to be less impactful and cliché. Advising me to change the school setting to more of a office workspace and make the characters older. 

The rest of her feedback regarding my script was geared heavily towards the the editing of the film as she suggested alternative shot and pacing choices. 

All of Miss Piggot's feedback will be addressed in the later drafts of the script as I continue to work on improving the quality of the story in order to strengthen the impact the audience will have on "A Lost Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment