Thursday 3 December 2015

Summary : Wrapped on Shooting for 'A Lost Soul'

To summarise the overall shooting process for 'A Lost Soul' lasted three days; I found that it went smoothly as I was able to capture all of the footage that I planned to get within the time we had allocated to each set.

We did encounter a few technical issues during filming; however they were able to work around them and come to a solution, despite some of them resulting in me sacrificing lighting styles due to the short power supply we had on set. But I was ultimately able to find a compromise with the cinematography of my film since the lighting didn't come on as harshly on my actor's face, culminating for a cleaner look at the actor's appearance and expressions. 


I'm ultimately extremely proud of how the footage has turned out as well as the performances from my actors; I am extremely excited to begin assembling the footage together and will have a rough cut soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment