Wednesday 9 December 2015

'A Lost Soul' Poster (Draft #1)



This is the first edit of my poster for my project, the sole purpose behind this draft is to create a rough imagining of my vision for the film's poster. 

However I have shown my media teachers, they're delighted to see my progress with the ancillary tasks but there are major improvements that must be worked on within the next drafts.

Improvements

  • Too many fonts! - I must use at maximum two different font styles, one for the tile and the credits.
  • Poster Footer - This writing on the bottom of the poster has to be made smaller.
  • Oblivious - "Twisted Minds" I must make it singular and mention "Twisted Mind" to justify that I alone directed the project. 
  • Masking Subject better - The character within the poster needs to be worked on by editing the mask around the subject in order make him fit more organically within the poster.
Im sure other comments will be addressed by my media teachers in a later date; but for now I at least have work to accomplish on this draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment