Saturday 12 March 2016

Overview of responses from 2nd Screening

After reviewing all of the feedback from the 2nd screening of my film, I am pleased with the initial reaction to this cut of my media product as the test audience was positives; rating the film overall between 7-10/10. 

I did receive comments on minor aspects of the film, however these comments were addressing parts of the film that I as the film-maker intended. An example of these comments was addressing the grainy look of the cinematography; this was an idea I intended to add to the visual style of my media product in order to emulate and 35mm film look towards my product.  However this comment was constructive as it made me rethink the effect and glare at the entire edit in order to ensure that the effect doesn't seem to distort the audience's attention and focus to the story; this was in fact only 1 comment out of the 8 received.


Overall the reaction to my media product is significantly better in the second screening in comparison to the first, I will now continue to finalise the edit of my media product.

No comments:

Post a Comment