Friday 18 March 2016

'A Lost Soul' Poster 3rd draft (Responses)

After creating the third draft of my poster, I gave it to my two media teachers in order to gain some feedback regarding my work in order to learn what works and what doesn't. Overall they like the layout of the poster, they find it effective and presents my product very well. However there are particular conventions that are absent on my poster such as: actor credits, release date and age rating; this point will be brought in the next version of my poster. The most unsatisfying comment was the fact that they didn't like the disintegration element within my poster as they didn't understand the visual message as they assumed it was dirty or tree leaves coming off from the subject's face. I was disappointed to hear that as I was eager to incorporate this idea within my poster but there perception of it was understandable as I received a similar reaction from friends and family which meant that clearly something was not clear on my part as the graphic designer. 

Overall there feedback was extremely beneficial and will most certainly be addressed within the next draft of my poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment