Monday 24 August 2015

Project Development - Characters

This part of development will evolve as production officially begins on the as of yet "Untitled A2 Short-film"; however as a starting point I must at least outline what type of characters to include my story.

As stated in my mind-map, within my story I want to have a character who is a victim of the social topic and a secondary character who inflicts danger onto the victim. I believe That these two selected types of character are all but essential to the story and keeping it  small. Ultimately helping the story remain focused and moving forward as it will be driven solely by one or two characters.


























Ultimately this decision may change depending on feedback based on various drafts of the script but primarily on whether its necessary to the planned story. However I have outlined these two types of characters that I intend on incorporating into my story.







No comments:

Post a Comment