Tuesday 18 August 2015

Early stages of 'Project Development'

Over the past few weeks, I've spent that time compiling: various concepts, styles and overall ideas that I am might be eager to execute for my upcoming short-film as apart of my coursework. I have conceptualised my various ideas, I've expanded on my development through the inclusion of various musical pieces and images; all used as creative and visual reference to what I intend to achieve with my various ideas. All of this is to help me ultimately decide on which idea is the best in terms of theme,character and direction in order to achieve the best possible grade in my coursework.

In order to keep track of my conceptual and creative development; I have chosen to present them on a mind-map. The decision to present my ideas and notions on a mind-map to to not only help my progress as I keep notes of all my ideas but to help others recognise my efforts in constructing my eventual final concept.

This mind-map represents all of the basic themes and ideas for a potential story whilst outlining other creative features I could potentially utilise with my given story. I will be elaborating on my mind-map and delving into what I've included on the pages; explain my thoughts and decisions behind why I may have chosen to include or exclude certain ideas. All of these have helped my decision in shaping my final idea which will be addressed in my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment