Tuesday 26 January 2016

Feedback (Analysed)

The feedback I had received from my screening was extremely constructive, identifying was works and what doesn't. Not only did I learn that my media product is succeeding it it's ability to engage the viewers with the story and characters but that audiences are enjoying the product. These praises have been heavily geared towards the dark and grounded style behind the narrative but also the love towards the office sequence; the positive feedback also justifies my influences towards my decision to cancel the director's cut of my product. However there are some aspects that need adjustments such as the sound and particular shots such as the slo-mo shots; this will inform my decisions within the next few edits of my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment